Friday, May 3, 2013

The Marias Pass is FOR SALE

Hey folks,

So, most of you that follow my blog know that I was seeking a new owner for my Marias Pass model railroad several months ago.  Unfortunately, due to circumstances, the buyer that made claim to the layout is now unable to take ownership, so I am once again offering my Marias Pass for sale.  I have posted a lot of photos and details about the layout over the past couple of years, and N Scale Railroading has just printed the 10th article of my 11 article series.  With that much exposure, I feel like the layout pretty much speaks for itself in terms of how it was built, the level of detail it provides, and the amount of effort I put into the project in an attempt to replicate a fascinating place in the NW corner of Montana.

I had a great time building this layout, taking photos of the finished project, and was able to take it to two large annual local train shows.  I am ready to move on to a new project, and am looking forward to finding a new owner that can appreciate it as much I do.

Please contact me with any questions you may have, and indications of interest.  I would also appreciate help in spreading the word about the layout to interested N scale enthusiasts.

N Scale Addict











1 comment:

  1. How much are you asking for, I have been keeping up with the progress with n scale magazine and you tube

    ReplyDelete