Monday, December 12, 2011

Canon Rebel XS 10.1 MP DSLR Camera For Sale

SOLD - I have been thinking about upgrading the family video camera for awhile now, and after posting some videos of my N scale projects here and on YouTube, decided it was time.  I have really enjoyed my experience with model railroad photography over the past few years, and want to begin making quality videos and my current video cam just isn't cutting it.  Instead of looking at a new dedicated video cam, I am looking to instead upgrade my DSLR to a model that has video capabilities.  That being said, I am looking to sell my Canon Rebel XS and thought I would seek indications of interest here on my blog first.  This camera has taken almost every photo on this blog as well as the material in my printed articles.  Oh, and we've taken some photos of the family too.

This camera was purchased in late April of 2009, and is just 2 1/2 years old, and was an upgrade to our Canon Power Shot point-n-shoot camera.  I made a hard sell to my wife at the time that it would be a great "family" camera, but we both knew the truth.  The camera comes with everything included in the original kit including the stock 18-55mm lens, battery charger, and software.  I added a Sunpak UV filter. 

For anyone wanting to get into model railroad photography, and also want a quality DSLR for general photos, this is a great camera.  Please check out the reviews online, check out what these are going for on auction sites, and make me an offer.

The camera is in great physical and mechanical condition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment