Saturday, December 3, 2011

Paint Caddy

My cousins were recently looking to get rid of their HO scale collection that they had growing up.  I decided to acquire everything that they had which included a few locos, lots of rollingstock, tools, parts, track, a couple power packs, and misc. items.  We grew up together running HO scale and it was fun going through boxes of old stuff.  My son is 7 and has his own HO scale model railroad, so now he has a much larger collection.  One of the items that I am going to use for my own is a paint jar caddy that one of my cousin's built when he was probably 12.  It was made from plywood and a hole saw.  I can't imagine how many hours he must have spent drilling the holes, assembling, and sanding.  Oh well, I'll try to make good use of it for my paint jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment