Tuesday, June 19, 2012

150th Lumber Load Sold

I just packaged up lumber load #150 tonight, for tomorrow's mail.  It's funny to think that I never intended this little project to be more than a way to fill my own empty Red Caboose centerbeam cars.  This is a prime example of how an addiction can turn lethal, and make you do things that you wouldn't ordinarily do.

For those that have invested in my product, I greatly appreciate it.  I have received some great feedback so far, and a few repeat buyers which tells me that I am doing something right.

I just recently created 6 new load versions for the shorter 60' Micro Trains centerbeam, and have already sold a few.  I don't know of any other source for a modern lumber load for these specific cars.

If you are interested, please check out my dedicated lumber load page here on my blog, or check out my current listings on Ebay.

Get them while you can.  Who knows how long I will keep making these before I lose interest and move on to something else.  Or worse yet, a new layout project consumes all of my hobby time.


No comments:

Post a Comment