Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

A kitchen remodel has my attention lately, so model railroading is on hold for a brief time.  I thought I would share some recent photos from a trip to Fremont, NE.  I am looking for ideas for a new layout, and needed some inspiration.  It's that time of year again, so Happy Thanksgiving and Safe Black Friday.

Here is a local crew switching out the ADM bean processing plant.


I spotted this train just south of town on the BNSF.  A nice pair of Canadian National units in the lead.



A project that has been on the back burner is my 64' reefer weathering.  I have about 18 BLMA reefers that are in various stages of graffiti now.  Here are a couple examples that I found to help be get motivated to pick that project back up.



A stack train going through town.


Here is a tank loading facility that I think would be fun to model.  


1 comment: