Saturday, November 10, 2012

N Scale GHQ Forklift Project

It's November, and as I was driving today, my thermometer read 80 degrees at midday.  It was crazy windy however.  Tomorrow the high is only 35, and it is raining as I type this.  Wild weather!

Anyway, I have had several N scale GHQ forklift kits waiting to be assembled and painted, and last night I finally got them out.  I have a total of six kits, but a couple are for a friend.  They are fairly easy to assemble since there aren't many pieces to each forklift.  Each kit comes with two masts so that the final model can have the forks in a lowered position or a raised position.  I chose to model 3 of each.  

Last night I spent some time cleaning up the metal parts and attaching the masts to the main body, which is one piece.  Tonight I airbrushed each of them with UP Armour Yellow Polly S acrylic.  

So far they are turning out nicely.  The detail is crisp, and the level of effort so far has been minimal.  



5 comments:

  1. Manufacturers provides lots of new features and technology, their forklifts can lift or transport heavy duty machines or objects very easily. But I think Toyota offers a diverse and bigger selection of forklifts with complete features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. forklift rental

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. https://forklift-rental-singapore-06.webselfsite.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. toyota forklift

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. reach truck singapore

    ReplyDelete