Anyway, I have had several N scale GHQ forklift kits waiting to be assembled and painted, and last night I finally got them out. I have a total of six kits, but a couple are for a friend. They are fairly easy to assemble since there aren't many pieces to each forklift. Each kit comes with two masts so that the final model can have the forks in a lowered position or a raised position. I chose to model 3 of each.
Last night I spent some time cleaning up the metal parts and attaching the masts to the main body, which is one piece. Tonight I airbrushed each of them with UP Armour Yellow Polly S acrylic.
So far they are turning out nicely. The detail is crisp, and the level of effort so far has been minimal.