Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lingering Forklift Project


A few months ago I shared some photos of 6 GHQ forklifts that I was assembling and painting.  Well, they are still waiting for me to finish them up.  As I was cleaning my work space to make room for 3D printed models, I decided to put them back into the "active" project mode.  In addition, a friend graciously sent me a forklift model that is ready-to-run out of the box, and I wanted to do a side by side comparison with the GHQ models.  The Aoshima brand forklift is 1/150th scale, so is just a bit large for N scale, but it isn't unreasonably sized.  I can certainly find a space for it on my layout, and offers a great alternative to the GHQ model.


Bob, when you see this posting, your two finished forklifts will be on their way to you soon.... I promise. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in. but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    Forklift

    ReplyDelete