Friday, January 6, 2012

One Year Ago...

It's been an entire year since I started my blog.  I'm having a lot of fun, and this is a good way for me to share my addiction with others.  My goal when I started was to not to substitute valuable modeling time by sitting in front of a computer, but rather share photos and info from previous model railroad projects as well as current activities.  For those of you who subscribe to N Scale Railroading, or buy copies at your hobby shop, I hope you have been enjoying my Marias Pass project series.  In only 3 weeks, I'll be loading it up and hauling it to the local Great Train Expo just across the river in Council Bluffs.  It will be its first public appearance so I'm looking forward to it. 

I've been itching to start working on a new layout project (at least the planning and design phase) and have some good ideas already.  Right now I'm content with operating the Marias Pass, but it's only a matter of time before I'll be looking for a new owner much like my first 3 model railroads. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I have to share here on my blog.  Drop me a note if there's something you are interested in seeing more of, or want to share your own addiction stories.


By the way, although the Marias Pass is BNSF territory, I set up a Union Pacific ARMN reefer train tonight and shot a few photos.  I'm not done with the graffiti and weathering, but they look incredible in a unit train. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share your work with us, it is quite an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete