Friday, January 20, 2012

N Scale Lumber Loads and Centerbeam Flatcars on Marias Pass

I recently purchased a handful of Red Caboose centerbeam flatcars and wanted to add some scale lumber loads.  After doing some research online and checking out what was available in the retail market, I decided to try to make my own.  After several evenings of prototype photo study and observation, I put my ideas into action and created a prototype.  From there I went through a couple iterations of enhancements and landed on the lumber loads shown in the photos below.  I think they turned out quite well.

So far I have created lumber loads with the brand of West Fraser, Canfor, and Interfor Pacific.  I have more templates created and will be sharing the results very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment