Friday, August 9, 2013

53' Wilson Livestock Trailer Arrived Today! - Cleaned and Primed

The UPS truck stopped by today with a package from Shapeways containing a pair of livestock trailers.  I only had enough time to clean and prime them, but wanted to show them anyway.  I'll let the primer dry overnight and then shoot the aluminum top coat.

This design was the riskiest by far, as I was not sure if the small vent holes would print accurately.  For the hours I spent on this design, and some rework on my part, I was really hoping for the best.  Well, when I opened the package, I was very satisfied with what I saw.

I haven't been able to find any current livestock trailer model currently available, or any decent model that was ever done in the past.  So here it is:

53' Wilson Aluminum Spread Axle Livestock Trailer:




No comments:

Post a Comment