Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Genesis of my N Scale Model Railroad Blog

I am an N scale addict, and have been for several years now.  I have decided to create a blog to share my addiction with others.  My intention is to not spend hours at my computer blogging about model railroading, but rather spend my hours model railroading and occasionally share some relevant topics.  I anticipate that this blog will be under construction for the next several weeks as I add some content and photos.  Thank you for reading and I hope you become an addict like me if you're not already.

N Scale Addict

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a support group that encourages the addiction. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being the wife of the addict is sometimes rough! :)

    ReplyDelete