I recently posted some photos of a Mack CH613 tractor completed by a good friend of mine. I have had my own first version in various stages of progress for several weeks now, and finally finished it up. Probably could use some mud flaps, and perhaps a wet kit. I could see a lot of uses for this tractor, as well as a lift axle version with a heavy lowboy trailer for construction equipment. Oh the possibilities are endless.
I think I'm getting better at painting wheels, and my fronts are much easier now that I made the rim a bit more prominent. I hope to do some "how to" series in the future to illustrate how I complete these models, but I am seeing some really nice outcomes from various modelers without them. I guess sometimes leaving the kit open to creativity yields some unexpected and very appealing results.
I haven't had much time to do any design work, but I do have a Kenworth 900 in the works and hope to have it ready soon. Of course, just maintaining my current files and keeping current with Shapeways can take up a lot of time.