Sunday, January 12, 2014

Almost There! Kenworth Bull Hauler

I managed to inch my way closer to finishing at least one of my Kenworth W900L tractors.  The camera exposes little blemishes that I need to fix, and the cab still needs a coat of clear to seal it.  The stacks are 3/64" brass rod.  Overall I am pleased with the result.  I have at least 6 more livestock trailers in progress, and would like to dress up a set of Kenworth and Peterbilt tractors in "bull hauler" fashion.

On a separate note, I have created a file of my headache racks and made them available for purchase through Shapeways.  The single axle Mack Vision and Kenworth W900 will be available soon, once I get some good photos of both completed models.  I also have a pile of items ready for ebay once I get some spare time.







No comments:

Post a Comment