Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day to all.  I had a great day with the family, and am ready to hit the pillow before the loud stuff starts to crank up.

I am still waiting for my dump boxes and pup trailer from Shapeways which should be on their way to me any day now.  In the meantime, I have lots of trucks to finish.  The hard part now is choosing which colors to use.

Here are some projects in various stages of completion.  I finished my second Showcase Miniatures Kenworth T600, and also finished a C in C Chevy, which is ready for a trailer of some sort. As you can see, I have many other cabs in primer.  Not pictured is the pile of frames and wheels that need finishing too.



Here are a few close ups of my Peterbilt 379 tractor.  In the near future I hope to design a few different sizes of sleepers, headache rack for daycabs, and maybe a grill guard.  The options are endless.



Here are a couple photos of trucks that I am designing next.  A Mack 613 daycab and sleeper version.  Also a Peterbilt 389.  Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll have a file ready to upload to Shapeways.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, that Mack will be a great grain hauler too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed Karl. There are endless possibilities with that model.

      Delete