Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sep/Oct 2012 N Scale Railroading is Here!

The Sep/Oct 2012 issue of N Scale Railroading arrived recently.  I can't believe it is the 12th year of this magazine already.  It feels like yesterday when I started collecting issues, although it has been over a decade now.  Anyway, the Marias Pass series is about half way through.  I cover backdrop and scenery in this particular article.  If you have been following along, it is beginning to get interesting and fun.  I enjoy all of the other steps leading up to scenery, but this is when the model railroad begins to come to life.

Thanks for all of the emails and feedback regarding my N scale Marias Pass, and my blog in general.  I mostly enjoy this hobby solo, and the internet has made it possible to share my projects with others.  Feel free to reach out and ask questions or drop a note to say hi.

I have taken a short break from model railroading lately, mostly due to the heat and all the other things that require attention like career, family, etc.  I am really hoping to get back into it soon.  I have too many projects waiting for me, and I need to keep making some progress.   And then there's the next layout project...  too many ideas, and not enough time....



No comments:

Post a Comment