Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Did This One in My Sleep - 28' UPS Pup Trailer (Non-Drop Frame)

If you haven't noticed yet, Trainworx just released another round of their 28' drop frame pup trailers, and evidently they were able to get UPS to let them stamp their brand on the side.  That is exciting news.  I have a handful of their previous release, and was able to acquire some custom decals to make my own UPS branded collection.

I now have the Mack Vision tractor, so decided I would sketch-up (pun intended) a 28' pup trailer without the drop frame.  These are everywhere on our highway system, and provides yet another modern option for parcel service equipment.





I have several Mack tractors printed if you are interested.  Available through Ebay, or have your own printed and shipped direct from Shapeways.




No comments:

Post a Comment