Monday, May 20, 2013

A Chapter Ends, A New Chapter Begins - Saying Goodbye to Marias Pass

With bittersweet emotion, the Marias Pass is now out of my possession, and moving east several hundred miles to its new home.  Of all my layouts to date, this by far has been the most special, for many reasons.  The timing of this sale is interesting, as the last installment of my article series in N Scale Railroading will be published in just a few weeks.  I can't believe how much time has passed since I sold my Orin Line, and at the time had only a frame with legs which would later become the Marias Pass.

I am also very excited to begin focusing attention on my Council Bluffs Sub, which is also just a couple of frames with legs, and has been resting against the wall until now.  I need a break from my 3d printing projects, and spending some time on the initial construction of the new layout will be a nice change of pace.



Eastbound and Down....



No comments:

Post a Comment